Skip to content
November 9, 2020
Acts of the Dialogue and Development Forum on human rights
- The Dialogue and Development Forum implemented several protest situations in which it embodied human rights violations resulting from the war in the Republic of Yemen and presented it to the United Nations, the government and the House of Representatives.
- The Dialogue and Development Forum supported all employees of the Republic of Yemen and demanded that the government be to pay salaries.
- The forum held many seminars on human rights in light of the ongoing war.
- The forum held scientific and academic discussion sessions on the participation of Yemeni women on society issues.
- The forum held several seminars in which to discuss the rights of the Yemeni child in light of the ongoing war.